OUR COMMITMENT | TO SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Mankwe GAMETRACKERS has implemented a long-term sustainability management system. We comply with applicable administrative and environmental laws, and adhere to relevant codes of best practice.
- We manage and maintain relevant industry accreditations that consider environmental, sociocultural, economical, quality, health and safety criteria.
- We continuously improve on inhouse training, creating awareness and developing a company culture of sustainability, to encourage social responsibility and corporate change in recognition of our environmental, social and economic responsibilities.
- Promotional materials and marketing communications are accurate and transparent.
OUR COMMITMENT | TO THE LOCAL ECONOMY AND COMMUNITIES
- We actively support initiatives for local infrastructure and social community development.
- We employ locally and provide training and capacity building initiatives for our staff and communities.
- We treat cultural heritage with dignity and respect and ensure clients are informed accordingly.
- We uplift local communities through empowerment, effective social responsibility projects and financial support to SMME’s where possible.
OUR COMMITMENT | TO IMPROVED FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT
- We encourage sustainable purchase practices amongst employees, suppliers and clients.
- We follow fair and impartial recruitment, employment and advancement processes in relation to race, gender and disability.
- We build and nurture sustainable and fair supplier relationships.
OUR COMMITMENT | TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- We deliver sustainable consumption patterns and reducing waste and pollution in our natural environments.
- We consider the environmental impact of any new activity and development We use our natural resources, energy and water sparingly.
- We aim to minimize the total energy usage within our operating businesses by at least 5% each year, working towards the 15% reduction target over a 3-year period.
- We consider all feasible options to rethink, refuse, reuse, reduce, and recycle waste – to minimize waste, cut costs, and ensure correct waste disposal.
- We support and contribute to biodiversity conservation, including through appropriate measures the improved management of our own properties.
- We support our preferred partners who share our belief in complying with sustainable animal welfare practices, supported by ethical, recognized wildlife conservation standards, which do not expose the animal or guest to any risk.